2/04/2008

water flowing through...

10/01/08 Thur
I think the pressure is really on! I am in J2, the last year of my high school education. We listened to Ms Chock's introduction to Y6's work/time schedule during PC today. I was scared. Everything (EE, TOK, Oral, presentation, lab report, Internal Assessments, CAS......)has to be finished by Term 2. In the mean time, I still need to get my SAT1, SAT2, toefl, ielts and isat done. I begin to regret that I have wasted the chances to complete CAS hours at home. Moreover, how I wish I could wake up eariler, making my goal clearer when I was still in secondary school. That would give me much more time to prepare for SATs. However, it is too late to complain anymore. No regrets, just lessons learned.

23 Jan 2008, Wed
我觉得我有点要完蛋了!再过两天就要考SAT了,我现在还是“临危不惧”。不仅没有努力,连心虚都没有。还理直气壮的偷懒。真不知道我是怎么搞的啦!

24 Jan 2008, Thur
release of o level result.
listen to an interview with 3 perfect ib scorers.

"You won't be happy if you come back without blisters!"

25 Jan 2008, Fri
黄梅戏
得知helan学姐的事情。叹:生活就是这样

26 Jan 2008, SAT
考了SAT。“第一次试着考一下”。我去年7月份做了一份BARRON,1800.昨天考前又做了一份,还是1800左右。半年都没进步!今天做起来感觉也一样,看来就1800了。如果有1900我就满足了。
考试的时候没有我想的那么可怕,监考没那么严,没那么累也没那么难受。但是回来以后就要累死了。

28 Jan 2008, Mon
今天注册了校内网帐号。深感现代高科技的便捷。虽然目前找到的同学还不是很多,我相信将来与老同学们交流的工具肯定会更多更方便。
发现有些小学同学都出国啦……初中同学也出国啦……

01.02.08 FRI
收到正宗的SAT admission ticket

02 Feb 2008,SAT
movie night, birthday celebration for 11th floor

No comments: