7/30/2008

Honor my work, Honor God

Thank God for my every achievement so far… I seriously wouldn’t have gotten a chance to be here without him…since I know I m not smart or talented…and I hv done so many sins… I don’t deserve to do well... I know deep in my heart…however, I seriously didn’t imaging myself getting that result for olevels…like some nightmare…until now…I thought it was so unfair unfair unfair… but is it human nature that to blame God for every bad thing that happens? I confess now. I must realize God’s sovereignty in my life and accept it whole heartedly. What’s God’s plan for me? Why does God guide me to be in this school? Ok… don’t feel down…aim for 45 pts… it was just o level after all… I still hv lots of things to do now…and ib will gradually and is currently sucking the life out of me…I wish at the end of the day I can say I survive ib and I get 45… thanks… pray…

No comments: